Your SEO strategy might be working out for you so far. However, even though your SEO is good, it could always be better. With the right SEO company in Guildford, you can turn your Guildford company from one that has decent online numbers to one that gets top results. While some people are starting from nothing when they want to work on their SEO, others have already got something to work from. But just because you have made a start on your SEO, it doesn’t mean you’re getting it right every time. We can help you to boost your SEO performance and beat your competition.
Take a look at these six top tips to make you SEO even better.
- Focus on link building – building high quality links is one of the most important parts of boosting your SEO performance. When you have quality sites that link bank to your site, it makes your website look good to Google and other search engines. However, getting the links that you need requires work. You need to create link-worthy content and connect with people who will share your stuff.
- Optimise your website – how well your website performs is also a factor that affects your SEO performance. Google takes speed into account when assessing your site, and so will your visitors. Your site needs to be fast and easy to use or it will turn people away when they land on it. Our SEO agency in Guildford can help you not just with keywords, but optimising your site’s performance too.
- Create high-quality content – content is a big deal when it comes to SEO. When you have quality content, it offers many benefits. It helps you get the right keywords onto your site, and it makes it easier to get people to link back to your site too. Consider writing long articles and blog posts. Doing this will mean you naturally use lots of variations of your keywords.
- Optimise for mobile devices – a website that’s set up for use on mobile devices in now vital. If your site isn’t already optimised for mobile, you need to change that ASAP. Responsive design should look good on any device and different browsers too. Your site should be easy to read and navigate on mobile devices. It should also load quickly for the best performance.
- Ensure pages look good in search results – use the metadata for your pages as wisely as possible. When people see your site listen in their search results, they will look at the title and description. There’s not much space to use, but you should use it to the best of your ability to include keywords and tempt people to click on your links.
- Develop a long-term strategy – SEO isn’t something you can do short-term. You need to work on it long-term if you want to keep having the impact and keep up with any changes in search engine algorithms and best practices.
Get in touch with us at The Website Space if you want help taking your SEO to the next level.