Choosing a web design company can be a very hard task indeed, and with so many out there to choose from where do you begin. We would recommend using the following to make sure you select the best web design company for your needs.
- Does their website have a portfolio and does it look good, and work well?
- Have they done work in your sector or similar sectors?
- Have they been recommended to you?
- Do they have local reviews?
- Are they really, really cheap! If you pay £100 for a website you are going to get £100 looking website and it won’t work well.
The most important thing is that you find them easy to work with and get hold of. Web design requires a good relationship between client and web design company. The success of the project and the ongoing success of the website will rely on this relationship.
If you think we meet this criteria (we hope so!) please do get in touch.